FRIENDS AND FOES

Friends are like family. They just walk in your house when you dont expect them..... yes you Dark Wing

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Whitney R.

The reason I put R at the end is cause I know a few.
Anyways, this chick is seriously confusing me. She just broke up with her boy friend. So me being the great guy I am, was trying to be her friend. Well about 2 weeks ago she started getting all bitchy. The only interaction I've had with her is that she glares at me. She is normally an awesome girl to hang around with. I really don't understand what is going on, so I've pretty much decided to disappear into the back ground till she wants to talk to me.
The only thing that I can think of is that she is mad at me about telling her that I'm leaving soon.
Oh well, her loss.

1 Comments:

Blogger Psychomancer said...

Ok so we made up. Turns out that she had been having family problems and I was the least resistant target. I still havent figured that one out. But we are gonna go on a dinner date to talk. She lots to tell me I guess.

But ya if yer close enough and patient enough she is an awesome friend. :-D

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home